Galactic Civilizations III v3.2 takes faction personality traits
into account, improves game AI, and more
We're launching a version update today that increases the effects of a civilization's personality traits on diplomacy, conversations, and what ships to build. The Intrigue AI has also hired an accountant to better manage its taxes, and we've made a few adjustments to the Heroes of Star Control: Origins DLC. More details on the changes are below!
v3.2 Changelog Notes
- Stars are placed a slightly further apart than before in order to make each system independent from others.
- AI more aggressive at sending out constructors to build starbases
- Personality traits are given much greater consideration when deciding what topics the civilization wants to discuss.
- Personality traits are now given much greater consideration for deciding what types of ships to build when at peace.
- Personality traits are now given much greater consideration when deciding what kinds of treaties and offers to give to the player.
- Diplomacy ability bonus to relations reduced from 2 to 1.
- AI manages its tax rate more effectively.
- Changed default # of colonies before a government is allowed from 3 to 2.
Heroes of Star Control
- If you don't own the either the Mercenaries or Intrigue expansion packs, you can now still get Jeff
- Jeff is already perfect and shuns your attempts to "upgrade" him
- Added custom Starbases for Mukay, Tywom, and Free Trandals (Mowlings starbases are unchanged)
Don't have Galactic Civilizations III? Get it now!